We meet up outside Karin's Sportbod at 17:00 (05.00 pm) for payment and information. You travel with your own car and a guide to the Bear's Den and you spend the night by yourself. Included is "evening snacks" and water, tea and coffee. The next morning you go home by yourself, or if you wish we will pick you up.
Book no later than 3 days before the visit to Bear's Den. You pay for your stay at Karins Sportbod in Lofsdalen village. Book by phone or email.
Lofsdalen Bear's Den is full-booked for 2019.
The booking for 2020 opens 1 October.
Book at +46 (0) 70 321 84 69
- Telephone: +46 (0) 70 321 84 69
The Bear's Den has sex bunk beds. Max participants is ten persons: six adults and four children. Fees per night.
- Adults (13 years and older) 1500 SEK / ca. 150€.
- Children between 6-12 years 400 SEK / ca. 40 €. Must share bed with an adult if your number exceeds number of bunks.
- Children under 6 years is not recommended since the the bears's hearing is very good and sounds can scare them away.
- Rent Lofsdalen Bear's Den for your own use: 6000 SEK / ca. 600 € per night. Make use of the six bunks and rooms at your own discretion.
2 adult and 2 children 6-12 years : 3800 SEK / ca. 380 €.
3 adult and 3 children : 5700 SEK / ca. 570 €.